Relax, Refresh, and Unwind
Leisure Guest Guidelines
- You must make a reservation in advance to use the gym, as access capacity will be restricted due to social distancing measures in place.
Please contact the Hotel Reception to reserve your time slot by calling 01327 262550.
- If you require to make any changes to your booked time please ensure to contact us as soon as possible.
- Please note we are currently operating with restricted opening times between 7:00 – 19:00 subject to reservations. Please note last entry slot is 18:00. We currently have no classes available due to closure of the pool and spinning studio. The steam room and Jacuzzi will remain closed.
- Beauty & Spa treatments will be available; for further information please contact the Hotel Reception.
- We would request you adhere to the Government guidelines in relation to your visit. For further information please refer to https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- If you have any of the following symptoms prior to your visit, however mild, you must stay at home and reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had recent onset of a new continues cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- We are doing our best to comply with Government advise and keep you safe, with these additional measures in place we would request you allow a little extra time for our teams to provide our services.
- If you feel you prefer to wear PPE while you visit the gym, please ensure to bring your own supply, we are unable to provide these items.
- It is mandatory for all guests undertaking Beauty & Spa treatments to wear a face mask throughout the treatment.
- We have implemented social distancing measures and placed additional signage throughout the building and request that you please follow the guidance and directions provided
- Sanitiser points are available throughout the hotel and leisure club including main entrance and exit areas. All guests must use hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as you enter the premises and before treatment.
- Common and high use touch points have been identified and enhanced cleaning procedures are in place.
- We request that you use sanitiser wipes available in the Gym once you have used any equipment.
- Limited access to changing facilities is available but we advise all visitors to change and shower at home or in their hotel room.
- All literature has been removed from public areas and is available on-line.
- All dining requirements should be booked in advance if required.
- "Grab and Go" options are available.
- Our menu offering has been adapted and requires minimal food preparation and handling.
- Menus will be available online or as a single-use option in the restaurant.
- Outside areas available for dining.
- Opening times will be adjusted to allow the practical service of social distancing measures.
Get your heart rate pumping in our fully equipped gym!
Our gym has a wide range of cardio and muscle toning equipment to help you reach your fitness goals.
Whether you are looking for a weight loss programme or a general fitness overhaul, our highly trained fitness gurus are there to advise and support you.
Get in touch to find out more about our fitness facilities.01327 265655