Tee off at Our Beautiful Lakeside Course
- To manage the process, we must have prior knowledge of all bookings, therefore all Tee Times must be booked in advance, on-line.
- Individual Tee Times are limited to a single player, up to 4 players from the same household, or 2 players whilst maintaining strict social distancing practices.
- The Pro-Shop will remain closed and all administration will be handled at the Hotel main reception.
- Tee Times will be strictly monitored so we can manage the numbers of golfers on the course at any one time.
- Please check in at reception no later than 15 minutes before your reserved Tee Time.
- Please do not arrive at the course earlier than 30 minutes before your reserved Tee Time.
- Unfortunately, failure to arrive on time will forfeit your reserved Tee Time and an alternative time will have to be reserved.
- All golfers and visitors must adhere to signage regarding social distancing within the resort and whilst on the course.
- A member of staff will be available at reception to advise on check-in procedures.
- Please follow the information provided by our member of staff regarding collect of score cards and green fees.
- All green fees must be either pre-paid in advance on-line or, paid on arrival by Contactless Card Payment only.
- We are unable to accept American Express as a payment method.
- The driving range and practice area will remain closed until further notice.
- A limited range of sundry items will be available for purchase, including; golf balls, tees, pitch repair markers, ball markers, gloves and course guides.
- No items of clothing or shoes will be available for sale.
- Pre-packaged food, snacks, sweets and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Hot drinks may be available, however cannot be guaranteed – please enquire at reception.
- Please do not self-pick any item for sale. Ask at reception and the items will be placed in a pre-designated collection area for you to pick up.
- Any pre-package food item, beverage or prepared hot drink, must be taken and consumed out of Reception.
- All purchase transactions must be completed by Contactless Card Payment.
- Buggies are available for hire, but limited to one person – unless shared by members of the same household. Proof of residential address may be required.
- Golfers wishing to hire a Buggy or Push Trolley must reserve the item at time of booking Tee Time, to allow for preparation.
- Buggy disclaimer forms will be provided with score cards at main reception, and will need signing prior to collection of Buggy.
- Buggies and Push Trollies must be paid for by Contactless Card Payment.
- Buggies and Push Trollies will be sanitised by a member of staff in the presence of hirer, prior to handover.
- Buggies will be provided with the key in ignition and turned on. Please do not turn off or remove the key.
- Buggies and Push Trollies can be picked up from the designated collection point 10 minutes prior to Tee Time.
- On return, please leave Buggies and Push Trollies in the designated drop off area.
- All normal Golf rules and regulations concerning play and conduct on the course still apply, with the addition of the following:
- All golfers must maintain a distance of 2 metres separation at all times.
- Only 1 golfer is allowed on the Tee at any time.
- Following groups must remain a minimum distance of 4 metres away from the Tee, if it is occupied by another golf group.
- The course will be regularly marshalled to ensure social distancing directives are being maintained and to monitor slow play.
- Anybody found to be disregarding social distancing directives or these guidelines, will be asked to leave the course.
- Golfers found to be slow playing will be encouraged to speed up, to avoid forfeiture of the hole, in order to resume correct timing schedules.
- Flags on greens should not be removed from the pin hole.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course, and golfers are encouraged to smooth sand with clubs.
- Ball washing units have been taken out of use.
- All bins have been covered or removed from the course to prevent use. Please take any rubbish home for disposal.
- Toilet facilities will be provided within the main reception area.
- The facilities will be limited and queuing procedures, with full social distancing measures will be implemented.
- Please adhere to all signage and advice provided by members of staff.
- Changing rooms will remain closed until further notice, so please arrive at the course in appropriate golfing apparel.
- There is ample parking available at the Hotel, so please adhere to social distancing practices.
- Vehicles must be parked at least two parking bays distant from any other vehicle.
- Please can you change shoes or address any other personal preparation, within the vehicle, prior to attending Reception.
Monday – Sunday: 07:00 to 19:00
(Subject to Pre-Booking Requirements)
Please work with us to maintain Social Distancing and Safe Practices, so we are able to keep the Course Open.
We wish you all good health and a very enjoyable round of Golf at Hellidon Lakes.
Our Golf Gallery
If you'd like to enjoy the beautiful Hellidon Lakes Golf Course then it really couldn’t be easier to book your tee time.
Just click on the button below and you'll be guaranteed the best green fees. We look forward to welcoming you!Book Tee Times
Become a member at the Hellidon Lakes Golf Course and you'll enjoy exclusive privileges, including access to our 27-hole course, putting greens, and pro-shop. You'll love teeing off on our beautiful lakeside course.
If you'd like to enquire about membership, please contact us below:
With a 27-hole course, fantastic dining options, 110 modern bedrooms, and a fully equipped spa and health club, the Hellidon Lakes Golf & Spa Hotel offers the perfect setting for a golf break with friends or colleagues.
Our professional golf planners are here to help you to design an unforgettable golf break or corporate golf event.
Corporate & Society Golf Days
At Hellidon Lakes Golf Course, we offer a full range of unforgettable corporate golf days that really are the business.
Whether it’s a corporate golfing retreat, a charity golf day, or hosting a group of clients you want to entertain, we have just the facilities you are looking for and can design tailored golf packages to suit your party.
Ask us a Question...
If you're ready to hit the course but have some questions about our facilities, booking, rates, or require extras such as lessons or buggy hire, then please contact our knowledgeable team today who will be happy to help.